Frequently Asked Questions:
- Return Policy - Our policy is to try to keep exchanges/refunds as simple as possible. If you need to exchange or would like a refund, just send us a message and we will get you taken care of immediately. Our personal policy is that keep it as stress-free as possible. If you need a return label, we will provide that for you. We will refund your account once we receive the returned item. We also make mistakes too, so we are committed to correcting those asap. Just let us know what you need or what we can help with. We are available and quick in responding. Just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and it comes through right away to one of us at the shop.
- Shipping - Unless you are in a super big hurry, or there are post office delays, we try to get your items out within a short time frame. Give us at least 24 hours to process the order and once you receive your tracking info it should take 3-4 days. If you are in a hurry, you can always send us a message and depending on the time of day you place the order, we might be able to get it out right away. But definitely, send us a message if you need help at email@example.com.
- Sizing - Sizing can be a difficult task sometimes because we carry so many different vendors. A good rule of thumb is to size up on most of the girl clothing line. That vendor tends to run small. However, all cotton organic items (like the onesies and tees) are true to size, if not a little generous. Feel free to write us and ask questions. We don't mind sending measurements or pictures to help find the best fit. We know online shopping can be a risk, so we try to make it a little easier by giving you what you need to make the best decision. If you write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, the message will come right away to one of us at the shop and we will answer back pretty quickly.
- Gift Cards and Gift Registry - Yes to both! You can find access to them in the main menu. If you need help, let us know!
- Wholesale - No. I wish I could say I make these items, but I do not. I am a shopper and the items we sell are from other manufacturer's/vendors. I am a retailer...a stockist.